Position: eCommerce Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: Top of Industry Compensation & Benefits
From our revolutionary wellness / beauty supplements to our mission-based, high-growth, and data-driven culture – Pique operates at the forefront of performance eCommerce and luxury branding. We entrust each member of our team to become world-class experts at what they do and are committed to cultivating the leader in every person that joins us.
We seek an exceptionally talented eCommerce Manager to help optimize the user experience to drive conversion rate, LTV and brand affinity to support our rapid growth. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is analytical, data-driven, passionate about the brand experience and thrives in fast-paced / high growth environments. This is a role for someone seeking a highly impactful position at a rapidly growing company.
- Help define and execute the product roadmap (site and landing page), aligning with user needs and brand objectives.
- Collaborate cross-functionally – with acquisition, retention, creative, development, and analytics teams – to successfully deliver product initiatives from ideation to launch.
- Conduct market research, gather user feedback, and analyze data to identify opportunities for product innovation and optimization.
- Monitor and report key product metrics and performance indicators, conduct A/B tests, and iterate on features to optimize user experiences.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor products, and emerging technologies to drive product innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; advanced degree is a plus.
- Proven 4+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably in eCommerce
- Strong understanding of product management methodologies, including market research, ideation, user testing, and agile development.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret data to inform product decisions.
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences for a luxury brand and making a positive impact in the wellness / beauty industry
- Familiarity with user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- Enthusiasm for helping shape an open, positive and inclusive team culture and organizational processes.