ABOUT THE ROLE The eStore Specialist at ASSA ABLOY will play a pivotal role in providing a positive first impression during the eStore onboarding process.
You will have the opportunity to work within a friendly environment where you are part of the Marketing and After Market Sales (AMS) Team within the US Business Unit but also work in an international cohesive team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting eStore Data Management and will also be involved in campaigns and analytics.
This position will be reporting to the Director of Inside Sales. The office is located in Richardson, Texas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create new customer accounts for the eStore in Magento and send login credentials
- Identify potential eStore customers and proactively introduce them to the eStore
- Train customers on using the eStore platform including in person sessions or through Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshoot and coordinate with IT regarding customer login issues
- Manage a shared eStore inbox, live chat and phone calls regarding technical and customer service eStore inquiries
- Identify and add products from ERP to NA eStores, including categorizing and validation product information
- Train as backup for eStore Data Management
- Work collaboratively with Management & IT Team regarding eStore improvements and functionality
- Set up new procurement sites and manage catalog including adding new items and adjusting pricing
- Train as backup for Custom Credentials Department
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they have the willingness, eagerness and determination to learn and develop within eCommerce. You will join an international company with lots of opportunities to grow both nationally and internationally.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have a degree — or equivalent — within the fields of marketing, digital management or economics
- Has documented experience (newly graduated with experience from part time work –up until around 3 years of experience) from working online, for example with eCommerce, Merchandising, Customer Journey Optimization or Content Management
- Customer Service orientation
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- It will be desirable if you have been working in a similar position before and have experience or knowledge of HTML/SQL, Google Analytics, SEO optimization or Magento.
- Attention to Detail with the ability to follow through on tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Good planner and well organized
- Team Worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving
- Task Oriented
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint