Security teams at modern enterprises and the Fortune 500 leverage Opal to implement least-privilege workflows at scale, automate traditionally manual audit processes, and proactively identify and remediate identity risks for their cloud infrastructure, SaaS apps, and internal tools.
Founded in 2020, Opal is based in San Francisco and New York City and is backed by Greylock and esteemed security experts, including Silicon Valley CISO Investments (SVCI). Learn more at opal.dev.
Join us at Opal, where we are reshaping the future of security with innovation and a commitment to excellence!
- Define and execute sales strategies to meet and exceed assigned quota
- Manage the full sales cycle through prospecting, qualifying, managing POVs, and closing opportunities
- Partner with your CSM and SE counterparts to build strong partnerships, deliver continuous value, identity upsell opportunities, and ensure timely renewals for our customers
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of the access management industry and emerging competitive landscape
- Collaborate with the GTM team on sales best practices, key learnings of the industry and trends, and iterations of messaging and sales assets for pipeline generation and management
- Be a voice for the customer/prospect with internal teams including Sales Engineering/POV team, Product and Marketing to ensure appropriate prioritization
- Document your results and maintain accurate data across all sales systems
Our ideal candidate
- 5+ years of quota-carrying field sales experience in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Consistent track record of landing net new logos
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling complex enterprise software, security and infrastructure management preferred
- Strong executive presence, listening skills, and experience selling into the C-suite
- Curious and highly driven self-starter with start-up experience
- Flexible work model: we have offices in SF and NY
- Early employee equity
- Annual retreat: we meet somewhere around the world, all expenses paid
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Weekly meal plan for coffee and lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- 401k plan
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds rarely apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself. Opal is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Compensation Range: $260K – $300K