Enterprise Account Manager OR Client Partner OR Engagement Manager
Phoenix, AZ / NY or NJ /Charlotte, NC
- Must have experience of Company Revenue Growth
- Banking Domain Experience along with Big data, AI/ML Company background
- Minimum 10 -15 years of relevant work experience in account and project management with Fortune 500 accounts – FinServ experience a plus.
- An understanding of the cloud-based enterprise data engineering, analytics and data warehousing space and the major players.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and customer service skills complimented by a solutions-oriented background.
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Working with the VP of Account Management, develop and implement a strategic account plan to drive growth within the account.
- Be actively involved in prospect generation with your assigned business development executive and/or by self to leverage both new and existing opportunities in the account.
- Work closely with client teams, assigned pre-sales engineering and delivery teams, to build winning sales proposals and phenomenal relationships.
- Leverage executive-level relationships to enhance Client’s presence.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the assigned customer/s.
- Deliver exceptional client service based upon account-specific challenges and pain-points.
- Meet or exceed the delivery, revenue, and fulfillment targets shared by senior account leadership.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the assigned customer.