Are you looking for a high paying customer service focused position? Apply to join our rapidly growing team today!
Our company is a culture-forward customer account management firm where we put our team members first. We pride ourselves on our inclusive business model, welcoming professionals from all walks of life. This diversity within our Entry-Level Customer Service & Account Management team has enriched our atmosphere and culture. We have a family-like environment, unlike any other company, where we hear all voices and celebrate diversity. We invest in our Entry-Level Customer Service & Account Managers heavily in training and development. We are looking for a like-minded entry-level professional who enjoys connecting with consumers and team members alike. Our Entry-Level Customer Service & Account Manager should have a passion for people, eagerness for success, and drive to deliver the BEST customer experience every time!
After training, the Entry-Level Customer Service & Account Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Create daily strategies that effectively work with our client’s CRM analyzing data for efficiency and potential profits
- Initiate contact with consumers, providing friendly and helpful answers to their product inquiries
- Navigate challenging customer questions, maintaining a pleasant and helpful demeanor geared toward solutions and a positive outcome.
- Learn our sales techniques, navigating consumer negotiations with high closing rates and customer retention
- Create purchase orders and mediate the onboarding with the client and the consumer
- Generate new accounts and successfully add them to the CRM with timely responses to all account questions
- Eagerly participate in additional training and skillset advancement opportunities.
Skills we are looking for in our Entry-Level Customer Service & Account Manager:
- A friendly and good-natured professional who prioritizes positive relationships
- Quick and efficient with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Top tier communication skills with an outgoing and friendly personality
- 1-5 years in a customer service role, with success and ease in negotiating and upselling
- Thrives in a challenge and stays calm under pressure
Powered by JazzHR