Position Overview: All openings are entry-level and part of a marketing Management Consultant Program. We work in a fast-paced, fun, team environment that focuses on the employee’s education and career advancement. You will be receiving very competitive pay.
Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Train all new team members on company policies & procedures
- Ensure all team members maintain continuous training as needed
- Roleplay customer service and sales procedures daily or weekly with all appropriate team members
- Maintain a positive, productive culture among all team members
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
- Hold regular team meetings to hold the team accountable, train on new or existing policies and procedures, maintain morale, and ensure the team is operating at the highest possible level.
- Maintain accurate and timely records on all team members, including on any disciplinary processes
The “Ideal Candidate”: Our future Managers and CEOs must possess a ‘second-to-none’ work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the company, and an unbelievably positive business attitude. Our office is comprised of very driven, self-motivated individuals who are serious about their careers. At the same time, we are in the business of sales, marketing, and customer service. If you don’t like to have FUN while you work, then this is not the company for you. No experience is necessary. Degree and experience are assets, but not mandatory. We seek only those individuals who are serious about their work and desire to advance within the company.
APPLY TODAY!: This is a perfect position for someone trying to get their ‘foot-in-the-door’ in marketing and sales management. We are looking to fill openings with qualified candidates immediately.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Account Management, Agency Management, Brand Management, Campaign Management, Channel Management, Client Management, Consumer Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management
Powered by JazzHR