Entry Level Recruiter – US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $62K-$77K
Minimum 1 year of work experience – fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
About us: The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We are looking for people who are:
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
We are looking for an entry-level recruiter who is intellectually curious, tenacious, dedicated, and passionate about solving interesting problems to join our recruiting team. Your primary deliverable will be ensuring that the world hears about the amazing culture and team we’ve built. Join our team and become part of the journey to make our customers the highest priority.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, hiring managers, and job candidates.
- Partner with clients to assist in filling needed positions
- Connect clients with qualified candidates resulting in placements.
- Negotiate gpac’s terms and conditions with clients.
- Proficient use of recruiting tools and materials.
- Cold call, qualify, screen, and prep candidates for client interviews and assist in the negotiation of job offers.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years full cycle recruitment experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process including using an ATS.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations including regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels in a matrixed organization.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative and deliver regular updates and feedback.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Demonstrated ability to source and recruit talent in multiple disciplines and levels, including high volume nonexempt and mid-level exempt professional positions.
Special Benefits you will love:
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
Strong focus on work/life balance and professional development.
Flexible work schedule.
Work anywhere, anytime.
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems—and we’re growing quickly. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.