We are the nation’s leader in the Business Development & Consulting industry paving the way for outsourced customer acquisition, target marketing, and direct sales. Our Entry Level Sales Representatives are dedicated to assisting our multi-billion dollar clients in their pursuit to acquire new business. Our Entry Level Sales Representatives strive for excellence, relish serving others, and flourish in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
We are looking for passionate individuals with a desire to develop their knowledge base, exceed goals, and of course, expand their earning potential! The role of Entry Level Sales Representative is a marvelous opportunity to join a company that offers career growth and development during unforeseen times.
Essential Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales Representative:
- Manage established sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to distinguish areas of improvement
- Learn and apply general knowledge of the clients, products, and services
- Acknowledge and greet customers with a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Conduct follow-ups, order entry, and quote generation
- Develop new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory
- Resolve customer inquiries and offer effective solutions to drive client sales revenue
Essential Entry Level Sales Representative Requirements:
- NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Business Management or Finance is a plus
- Personal initiative, assertiveness, and attention to detail
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, good judgment, critical thinking, and discretion
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, determined, and focused with a professional presence
- Willingness to adapt to change efficiently
We train individuals to learn a variety of skills from sales and marketing to management and leadership. As a fast-paced firm in the direct sales and marketing industry, motivated Entry Level Sales Representative will have opportunities to advance their professional portfolios within the company.
Powered by JazzHR