Business seeking venue coordinator with strong multi-tasking skills. Primarily wedding-focused, with the opportunity for other types of events. Great opportunity for business, communications, and hospitality majors to gain experience and learn all aspects of business, AP, AR, contracts, and client relations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with graphic design, sales, marketing, and communication specialties
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a customer-service oriented attitude
- Has a strict understanding of time management, schedules, and multi-tasking
- Must have flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as necessary
- Ability to be a team leader and delegate tasks effectively and appropriately
- Confident, can-do attitude is a must
We are primarily wedding-focused, but there is a possibility for a variety of events.
- Meeting with clients to determine needs and working with vendors to ensure needs of client are executed, following contract guidelines
- Attending events to ensure smooth execution of venue and guest activities
- Managing set-up, break-down, and clean up operations
- Organizing all staff, vendors, and other logistical elements on event days
- Helps to maintain venue website, social medias, and marketing materials
- Scheduling and leading private tours and processing necessary payments for booking
Hours could be up to 45 hours weekly.
Great pay and benefit package. Free medical and dental, 401K with match, Life, LTD, STD, Flex medical spending. EOE, Drug Free work place. PTO package.