About Our Company:
Over the last 20 years, GIG has scaled past our roots in Australia expanding into 5 countries, becoming a global leader in customer-facing marketing efforts. In just 4 years in the USA, GIG leads the industry in delivering new & high-quality customers for our clients. We work with well known nonprofit organizations, specializing in branding, customer acquisition, and expansion for our clients. We have also diversified into the commercial sector with success for numerous clients in recent years – growing our market share at a rapid pace.
At GIG, we believe in creating exceptional results for our clients by developing a customer-centric and growth-minded team of sales and marketing experts. We always strive to create a work environment that fosters personal and professional growth, teamwork and the opportunity to network with all of our global offices.
We truly believe in the power of our people and our career development programs focus on employee growth ahead of organizational growth. We promote from within, having built our entire global leadership team organically. As a result, we value mentorship over management & we are passionate about working with employees of all experience levels. Simply put, GIG Cares!
We offer a great base plus uncapped commissions, healthcare, travel opportunities, both domestic and international and value a healthy work/life balance.
We truly believe that our career development programs can propel our future leaders to income and advancement levels that would require a degree and 3-5 years of experience elsewhere, within their first year.
We hope to welcome you into our growing organization!
Client Representative – Entry Level Marketing, Sales & Management
Texas Nonprofit Division – DFW Office
About the Role:
We are seeking a self-starting marketing representative to engage customers on behalf of our non-profit clients. The ideal candidate will thrive as a customer-obsessed ambassador for our clients’ brands; will influence and build upon the success we have had to date. Specifically, the ideal candidate will be excited to represent and promote organizations in the nonprofit sector, driving new donor acquisition and awareness through our multiple, established face-to-face channels.
- Engage, educate and empower potential new donors for our nonprofit clients in a customer facing environment.
- Acquire and onboard new donors to achieve fundraising targets for our nonprofit clients, week over week.
- Create opportunities to promote the nonprofit’s mission and current campaign to potential donors by fostering relationships with our corporate and community partners.
- Achieve and evaluate key performance indicators.
Responsibilities can quickly evolve to include:
- Developing campaign strategies; coordinating team schedules and training programs.
- Leading & developing small to medium size teams.
- Evaluating success metrics and driving campaign performance.
- Reviewing performance data to improve processes and establish metrics for individual growth.
- Leading regular team meetings & attending off-site conferences with support staff and company leadership.
Characteristics we look for :
- Ambitious and goal oriented
- A bit competitive
- Values personal and professional development
- Ability to take initiative
What this role is not :
- Graphic or digital design.
- Social media marketing.
- Call center based.
- Office based.
- 100% commission.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and management.
- Adept at solving problems and creating impactful solutions.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and strong people skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Some hospitality, retail or other customer service or sales oriented experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or HS Diploma with equivalent work experience.
Desired additional experience:
- Prior leadership experience; demonstrated ability to lead a team to meet goals.
- Expert at identifying and executing successful customer relationships.
- Ability to excel autonomously as well as contribute to a healthy team environment.
Working at GIG
- Base + uncapped commission & bonuses with first year OTE average $45,000-$60,000
- Full Medical Benefits available after 60 days.
- Paid holidays & PTO
- Opportunities to travel, both domestic & international.
- Clear paths to promotions.
- Leadership development and mentorship.
- Regular Team events & outings.
- Inclusive, supportive, and diverse work environment
- Healthy work life balance.