Fox Rent A Car is a subsidiary of Europcar Mobility Group USA and is a significant player in the USA mobility markets. The mission of Europcar Mobility Group USA is to be the preferred “Mobility Service Company in the USA” by offering attractive alternative solutions to short-term rentals and long-term vehicle usage, with a growing range of mobility-related services. Europcar Mobility Group USA operates through 3 major brands meeting customer-specific needs in the value, premium, and discount markets, respectively, with Fox, Rent A Car, Europcar, and Goldcar.
We offer room for career growth throughout the organization with a core focus on employee development and advancement. If you are ready to add to and thrive in our fast-paced team environment, this is a great time to join the Europcar Mobility Group USA Family!
In the role of General Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the assigned location, emphasizing the areas of Management of Customer Service, Operations, Human Resources, and Fleet Management and Maintenance. The General Manager is also responsible for optimizing the profitable revenue growth of the location with a strong sales focus and increasing the site’s market share through superior customer service.
- Support and motivate employees by providing resources and training
- Set goals to achieve company financial and service targets for the location
- Instill Customer Service as a top priority for all employees
- Maximize revenue while minimizing and controlling costs
- Set goals for payroll expense to transactional volume; establish schedules based on transactional volume
- Monitor sales practices to avoid deceptive sales practices
- Ensure the interior location is neat, clean, and organized in presentation and that the working environment, in general, is a safe one
- Monitor the customer service rendered by all rental agents to make sure the Six-Step Service-Based Sales process is followed and company standards of customer service are maintained
- Participate in all phases of employee management, including but not limited to recruiting, discipline, training, performance reviews, and scheduling
- Monitor and review pricing and availability of fleet while staying in tune with local market conditions to maximize pricing
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a High School diploma; a BA highly preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a manager or supervisor
- Excellent managerial/supervisory skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to evaluate employee and customer needs
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn all aspects of this role on the job
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle and solve problems in a professional manner
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Employee Discounts, Referral bonus
- Company Life Insurance
- Company paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts & and other voluntary benefits
- Parental leave
- Employee assistance program
We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Accordingly, all members of society, irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief, are encouraged to apply to join our team. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.