If you are looking to join an awesome team, have a positive working environment and live a healthy and active lifestyle, we offer an exciting and rare opportunity to join a striving brand and ever growing in this industry.
We are on a mission to provide the world with simple, wholesome food and beverage items that fit today’s lifestyle with an experience that is intimate yet fast and consistent day after day 365 days a year.
We love and take pride in what we do and looking for the right partners to grow with us, please join us if you consider yourself a person of integrity, hard-working team player who is looking to constantly grow and learn.
As the general manager you are the face of the brand and we are seeking hard-working, flexible, enthusiastic leaders to join our team and promote our culture of care! Like our front of house team members and supervisors, general managers are always busy; either making smoothies, selling & suggesting products, assisting customers, working the POS, or maintaining the cleanliness of the store. All while maintaining, store policy and procedures, guest experience, training, scheduling, inventory, and more! You are setting the highest example of leadership on each and every shift you work.
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Maintains inventory, manages labor, and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results.
- Ensures compliance with all food safety laws.
- Enforces and maintains all procedures and policies of Pura Vida at the store level.
- Leads the stores recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining talent efforts.
- Responsible for organizing, scheduling and supervising shifts of team members.
- Seasoned hospitality/restaurant managers with 2+ years of management experience.
- College education is preferred, but not required.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic leader with strong communication,organizational & problem-solving skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Passionate about health and wellness is a bonus.
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish speaking).
- Advanced typing/basic knowledge of Excel and POS systems.
- Progressive compensation package
- Paid training to prepare you for success
- On-going career opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Opportunities for growth in management positions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person