The Zillow Premier Agent team works with top real professionals, enabling them through tight partnership and phenomenal products, to deliver exceptional experiences for home shoppers. Our team is fully aligned and utilizes our Core Values through all of the work we do. We challenge assumptions and bring ideas to the table that will push our focus forward. We are a diverse and collaborative team and looking to add another outstanding partner. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About The Role
Zillow Group is gearing up for the next phase of growth by passionately focusing on improving the home shopping experience and helping more shoppers find their next home. A large part of our strategy centers on partnering with top performing real estate agents, known as ZillowPremier Agents (ZPA). Our desired outcome is more real estate transactions for ZPAs and drive the integrated transaction experience through our ancillary services. To do this we will build a partnership-based organization that recruits, retains and grows real estate professionals into extraordinary ZPAs. The role of Growth Advisor (GA) is to partner alongside these high performing ZPA’s to deliver phenomenal home shopping experiences for consumers via the integrated transaction that includes introducing zillow home loans and zillow closing services. Select partners are defined as highly collaborative top tier real estate teams. GAs support partners to refine business processes to consistently deliver exceptional and scalable results. GAs will also be responsible for evaluating partners and recommending how they should grow in their current, or new, markets. This role requires the collection, storage, and use of your voiceprints (records of speech). This role is a “Field” role, reports to the Manager, Key Accounts Partnerships and the roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Align and represent the Zillow Group Mission & Core Values
- Travel in-market and conduct video consultations with partners and their teams to ensure they maintain high conversion and positive customer experiences aligned to program performance expectations
- Regularly conduct financial analysis of partners to understand their business operations and offer feedback so that partners can continue to grow
- Mentor, coach, and hold our partners accountable to the standard methodologies for outstanding performance
- Onboard new partners into your book, integrate them into the partner community through partner master-minds, and effectively set them up for success
- Facilitate strategic decision making through positive relationships with internal business partners. Continuously identify and recommend areas to improve efficiency to leadership and peers on conversion and ancillary services adoption.
- Develop a tight partnership with Manager and review the performance of your marketplace and your partners regularly
- Exhibit domain expertise in local real estate trends, compliance, activity, and overall landscape of your assigned territory
This role has been categorized as a Field position. “Field” employees perform the majority of their work in the field, not at any specific corporate or other office location. Employees must live within reasonable commuting distance of their designated ZG office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $115,500.00 – $184,500.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.
In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- 5+ years of sales, account management, customer success or relationship/partner management experience
- Experience working with Flex partners preferred
- In good standing (no active performance or behavioral concerns)
- Strong desire to achieve top results with a personable and success-seeking demeanor
- Experience coaching, motivating, and educating business owners
- Solid eye for business and experienced in financial analysis; uses analytical insights to drive conversations and decisions (P&L experience is a plus)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Focused, reliable self-starter with ability to prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience preferred
- Experience in SAAS/PAAS, real estate media, advertising and/or marketplace-based businesses preferred
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you’re in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.