**Cohart | Head of Sales | Remote | https://cohart.com/**
Cohart is a social marketplace for creators and collectors. We are building the future of the art world – an interactive community where creators, consumers, curators, and collectors build their brands, discover new art, cultivate relationships, and monetize their creativity – on a global scale.
Cohart is an entirely new art ecosystem built on principles of accessibility, inclusivity, and digitization. Our mission is to improve the lives of creators and consumers of art today while empowering the future class to participate and drive the art community of tomorrow forward.
Did we mention that what we are building is groundbreaking? Cohart is the first art platform where you can connect with artists, watch them create artwork during livestreams, showcase/resell your collections, and even build moodboards with friends. We just closed our seed round, led by institutional partners with strong track records funding collectibles & vertical marketplaces.
Our team is diverse, eclectic, fun, and talented. We’re entirely remote and located globally. You’ll work directly with the marketing, product, and community teams. You will facilitate all sales and logistics with top collectors and artists.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build sales pipeline and communication system
- Manage the incoming curation requests, working directly with clients
- Work with the community team to source artists for specific clients
- Ensure artwork safely makes it from artist to collector
- Proactive outreach to collectors and design networks
You have phenomenal taste. You like to work autonomously and tackle projects from the ground up. These are some of your personality traits, interests, or previous work experiences:
- You are hungry to succeed and exceed sales and conversion targets
- You can make connections quickly to sell and pitch to key decision-makers/small business owners across all key channels, e.g. phone, email, and in-person
- You are comfortable working independently from home
- You have a consultative approach to selling
- You love networking, meeting new people and can articulate yourself clearly
- You have passion for art and a commitment to promoting artistic expression
- You have a strong network of connections in the art community
- You have strong communication and organization skills and have experience with global art logistics
- You are collaborative and excited to work with a diverse team of developers, designers, and marketers around the world
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 4+ years of professional art sales experience
- Demonstrable experience working with artists and art collectors
- Experience working in an early-stage technology company
(If you are unsure if you have all these skills, but are very passionate about what we’re building, we still encourage you to apply)
Competitive base salary and stock options
At Cohart, we believe everyone who owns art is an art collector, but so few of us have the confidence to stand behind that notion. We believe technology has the power to change that. Technology is rapidly scaling access to art, enabling the next generation to come forward and participate with confidence. The intermediary model is antiquated and quickly becoming obsolete, and there has never been a better time in history to be a key stakeholder – a creative or a collector.
As co-founders, our mission is to use technology to broaden access to art, for everyone, on a global scale. We’re looking for a teammate who shares similar values – someone who doesn’t want to work in opaque, top-down environments (and probably can’t stand it). Someone who conceptualizes new products to solve problems in their spare time. And most importantly, someone who sees the opportunity to transform an antiquated, unregulated, and massive ($65B+) art market with a badass platform play. We need a fellow renegade to capitalize on this opportunity in front of us, and build a billion-dollar business that changes how we all see ourselves as “creative” in the world.
Please reach out to [email protected]