Hope you are doing safe and healthy!!
We’re #hiring. Know anyone who might be interested?
We have an urgent requirement for an “ Account Manager “. If you are available and interested in this position, then please #share your updated resume at [email protected] or you can #call me at 609-416-8027 x 127.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full- Time
- Must run a 5 to 6 projects at a time.
- Should Liaison with CIO
- Responsible for entire project success and project delivery
- Experience handling a Team of 50 to 100 people.
- Handling Multiple programs
- Will be a Single point of liaison with client.
- Experience in Program management
- Onsite offshore experience
- Account management experience
- This role is more than Program manager, looking for an account manager.
- As a Senior Delivery Leader, you will be responsible for executing large IT projects onshore and offshore. You will work out of the client location in Chicago and oversee multiple projects and engagements across client organizations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at client organizations.
- Coordinate with the Onsite and Offshore teams to have effective communication.
- Work with the Sales and Delivery team to develop and execute sales and Delivery strategies.
- Identify and manage the risks to the program. This includes developing mitigation strategies and monitoring the risks on an ongoing basis.
- Must communicate with stakeholders throughout the life of the program. This includes updating them on progress, addressing their concerns, and resolving issues. This includes, daily, weekly, monthly communication with the customer and the team.
- Could you monitor the program to make sure it is on track to meet its objectives? This includes tracking progress, identifying any deviations from the plan, and taking corrective action as needed.
- Administer the program, which includes managing contracts, budgets, and resources.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
What makes you a perfect fit?
- I have a good track record of working in similar engagements and your contribution to the success.
- A minimum of 20 years of technical and Project management experience working on highly complex, integrated Projects.
- Master’s or bachelor’s Degree from College or University; Science, Engineering, information systems, or a similar technical discipline is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to articulate vision, direction, and implementation strategy to the engineering leadership, peers, and development teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and build strong partnerships across the organization while influencing positive change.
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities, requirements, and timelines.
- Ability to identify and implement solutions quickly working collaboratively with a matrixed engineering organization.
- Experience managing highly skilled tech professionals and multiple coding languages.
- Proven success evolving technology departments and teams through modern methodologies.
- Mortgage industry or related industry experience, a plus.
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Direct: 609-416-8027 X 127
Email: [email protected] | Web: www.stiorg.com
100 Overlook Center, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540.