Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Inside Sales Manager for New Markets (U.S/EMEA/LatAm) is responsible for managing a team of ISRs to source new sales opportunities through outbound email outreach, cold calls, and inbound lead follow-ups.
Task of the role
- Manage a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISR’s) to meet and exceed company sales objectives in conjunction with sales direction, working closely with Regional Sales Management and Marketing.
- Lead the outbound attack strategy for the U.S region.
- Research accounts, identify key players and ensure a full pipeline for all ISRs
- Maintain disciplined pipeline, forecasting and territory management
- Coordinate prospect attack campaigns (e.g. email outreach, social media outreach, call follow-ups…etc.) to target white space opportunities.
- Set, track, monitor and enforce key inside sales metrics including meetings set, SQL to FSQL ratio, email sequence and outbound phone call activity. Report on and create charts of performance by individual and product line.
- Monitor ISR activity to ensure sales leads produce tangible results, activity, and sales.
- Maintain a library of email templates & call scripts for use by ISRs. Refine email attack sequences for different product suites (namely AiDeal and CrossX) and verticals (i.e. beauty, fashion, gaming, e-commerce etc).
- Join sales calls with regional sellers to assist in the first meeting pitch and offer support where necessary.
- Use lead generation tools (Saleshub, ZoomInfo, Apollo) to find the right prospects based on a specific attack criteria (traffic size, monthly app installs, etc.), and update the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Collaborate with BD team, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product Management and other departments to improve processes, policies and procedures that affect sales performance.
- Interview, select, hire, train and assign staff. Provide direction and mentoring, develop and communicate performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of staff as a department and as individuals. Evaluate performance and provide counseling and coaching to employees.
- Work with our experienced Business Development Team and Enterprise Solution Experts to help qualify opportunities (inbound and outbound), fill their pipeline with sales qualified leads, and assist in the deal-closure process.
We are looking for high-energy, analytical, driven professionals with management experience, sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Growth Team organization as an Inside Sales Manager. You will gain experience communicating with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and selling all Appier product suites.
- 2-3 years of sales experience working against and exceeding an assigned sales quota in an advertising, marketing, or SaaS-related role
- 1-2 years experience managing a sales team
- Experienced with getting results in the U.S region
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
· A Track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong ability to coach on lead generation.
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven Sales experience
- Strong drive for results
- Demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Crisp oral and written ability in English
- A bachelor’s Degree required
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of e-commerce and digital marketing
- Multi-lingual capabilities (German, Spanish, French etc.)
- Experience in advertising sales, software sales
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general