Who’s Olly Olly?
Since our inception we’ve made it our sole mission to help small business owners across the country make the most of their digital marketing efforts. Being a smallish, family owned start-up ourselves, we have remained committed to uplifting our fellow underdogs through services such as website design, SEO, social media, and other digital marketing products. Our success has led us to expand to two other markets, significant growth in terms of size and revenue, and continue to innovate our products to be further customizable for our clients.
We’re looking for hungry, entrepreneurial-minded go-getters who are money motivated to join our Olly Olly sales team! In the role as a National Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for researching, cold-calling, and selling our digital marketing services to small-to-medium sized businesses across the United States. Our role is an in-office position, with locations in Phoenix, AZ, Austin, TX, and Charlotte, NC.
In the role of a National Account Executive, we offer a starting base salary of $45,000 to all our sellers, which is guaranteed and paid on a weekly basis. In addition, you have the potential to earn monthly commission that is uncapped once you reach your monthly quota. Furthermore, you can increase your percentage payout up to 150% by achieving higher sales targets! Our average sellers are making between $60,000-$75,000 per year, and our top performers are making six figures!!
Additional benefits include:
- An ability to increase your salary up to $65,000 based on your performance
- Work/life balance with a set, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Work from home days possible based on tenure & performance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Mental Health & Wellness plans
- Future Leader Development Program which prepares you for potential advancement opportunities
- Free fitness center on-site
- Class Pass for various fitness classes outside the operation
- An inclusive, tight knit, office environment that thrives on comradery and competitiveness
A Day in the Life:
- Prospect, research, and cold call an average of 65+ small-to-medium sized businesses per day across the U.S. in various industries
- During your first month in training, you’ll be learning our sales processes and partnering with senior reps to close deals
- After training, you’ll be running your own appointments via online demonstrations, utilize scripting, and having a hunter mentality to overcome gatekeepers and rebuttals while pitching the proper digital marketing products that can aid a business owner’s long term objectives with an end goal of closing a deal and adding a new Olly Olly client (the role is 100% cold-calling; zero account management)
- Training doesn’t stop there! We believe in continuous learning by participating in daily team meetings & weekly trainings to further develop your sales acumen and exceed individual, team, and organizational goals
- While we prefer at least 1 year of sales experience, we provide the tools and training to get you up to speed and be successful long term
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with Google products (Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Meet, etc.) preferred
- Coachability – Being open to positive & constructive feedback in order to continue to get better at your craft
- Accountability – High level of responsibility over yourself and your peers, such as being on time, sticking to process, and bringing your best every day
- Adaptability – Ability to learn and align to our sales processes and scripting
- Initiative – A desire to exceed financial & personal goals, develop yourself further as a professional, and potentially grow into a leader in the organization
At Olly Olly, we believe that to market for Small Businesses in America, we need to represent America. By putting community first, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.