This entry level role allows both hands-on experience and classroom training from our nationally recognized management team. Junior team members will be trained to represent our company with professionalism and practice honesty and integrity in all business transactions.
- Scheduling daily sales appointments and meetings
- Developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns
- Engaging with consumers to secure accounts and ongoing business
- Cross trainings in all departments (Sales, Business Development, Marketing)
- Staying up to date on product knowledge to provide five-star service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with competitive pay options
- Exhibits a high level of urgency while delivering unmatched client satisfaction
- Embodies a positive attitude, accountability, and an openness to diversity
- Takes initiative in order to respond accordingly to any situation that may arise
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Those with experience or interest in any of the following categories will do well in this role: Sales, marketing, customer service, retail, athletics, restaurant, teamwork, training, campaigns, leadership, communication, outreach, advertising, business development, hospitality, adaptability, promotions, teams, clubs, fitness, problem solving, military, entrepreneurship, delivery, negotiation skills, products and services.
Powered by JazzHR