Currently, we are seeking an Entry Level Account Manager to join our team and act as the first point of contact for our Sales teams. The primary function of the Entry Level Account Manager is to meet with prospective customers in order to educate and assist in securing new contracts. Our ultimate goal is to drive revenue on behalf of our client.
Basic Job Duties:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients: The sales account manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing them with excellent customer service.
- Meeting sales targets: Achieve sales targets and ensure that the company’s revenue goals are met.
- Conducting market research: Maintain good understanding of the market and industry trends, to identify potential clients and new business opportunities.
- Providing feedback to management: Deliver regular feedback to management about the performance of the sales team and identify areas for improvement.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Sales, Marketing, Business or Finance related field
- 2+ years’ experience in client facing roles
- A student mentality and the willingness to learn leadership skills
- Comfortability in a fast paced, performance-based position
Those with experience or interest in any of the following categories will do well in this role: Sales, marketing, customer service, retail, athletics, restaurant, teamwork, training, campaigns, leadership, communication, outreach, advertising, business development, hospitality, adaptability, promotions, teams, clubs, fitness, problem solving, military, entrepreneurship, delivery, negotiation skills, products and services.
Powered by JazzHR