Strong Side is a fast-growing spirits company looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and driven Tampa Market Manager. This exciting, fast-paced position will promote and continue to grow a portfolio of hot brands in the craft spirits world.
With existing brand presence and rapid growth trends in the territory, the Tampa Market Manager will be responsible for continuing the growth through the day-to-day distributor management and execution of the market sales plan in both on-premise and off-premise accounts throughout the territory.
- Accountability for growth plan execution
- Achieve assigned distribution, sales, merchandising, and profit goals
- Program, lead, and direct territory distributors to achieve the company’s sales objectives
- Identify and execute market-specific business development opportunities
- Increase company brands’ presence in major national and state-wide targeted retail and on-premise accounts
- Work with distributor personnel and accounts in achieving and increasing their respective sales and distribution objectives
- Develop a key account list and develop personal relationships with Key buyers/owners/managers. Secure product distribution in the assigned account list.
- Prepare functional sales reports to include distribution, displays, menu placements, and overall distributor sales and goals.
- Conduct sales meetings both on and off-premise and provide weekly activity reports to management
- Develop budget recommendations for the market and work with the Manager to track and ensure proper budget management
- Monitor and report on pricing, current trends, and opportunities within the territory.
- Create brand visibility through off-premise displays and on-premise menu features to execute consumer sampling in assigned accounts
This position requires the ability to create and maintain positive relationships with trade customers and distributor personnel.
- Must live in Tampa to be considered.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the spirits industry
- Strong key account relationships
- Ability to work independently and to plan their own time and activities
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail, and have good time management skills
- Comfort working on a high-performance, fast-paced entrepreneurial team
- Willingness to work full-time, non-traditional hours, and travel as required
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to influence and partner with customers
- Business computer proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner at all times