Limitless Management currently seeks a creative, hardworking Marketing and Sales Manager to work closely with the members of our telecommunications division in the planning, coordination, and execution of our marketing initiatives. Our high volume, customized campaigns are a direct result of our unmatched work ethic and ability to “think outside the box.” Every team member is hands-on at the actual events and is able to see the direct results of their marketing efforts.
This is a fabulous entry-level opportunity to assist with the day-to-day execution and management of the basic marketing functions of our firm. As a Marketing and Sales Manager, you’ll work hard, but you’ll also learn a tremendous amount about the ins and outs of marketing, and get to experience the joys and challenges of working as part of a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial team.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing and Sales Manager:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Ensure top-notch customer service at the events with the promotional marketing staff
- Drive client acquisition, lead generation, and brand loyalty through sales activities at the events
- Complete rigorous leadership training with the potential to take on your own events and projects for new clients
- Consult in client compliance
- Additional responsibilities as directed
The ideal candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, including a strong customer service orientation, and excellent organizational/time management skills. This is a fast-paced environment where you will be working as part of a team as well as independently. Strong attention to detail and as well as deadline-oriented is most critical. Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, retail, and advertising is a plus. Occasional travel is required.
Powered by JazzHR