** This is not a job at ForceBrands**
THE ROLE REQUIRES FULL-TIME, IN-PERSON IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH.
Position: Director of Marketing
Reports To: Chief Growth Officer
Location: Sandy, UT
Who We Are:
We are on a mission to spread love and fight sugar. We were born out of our family kitchen while our mom battled cancer and sugar cravings. While her son watched his mom’s battle, he wanted to share her story of love, optimism, faith, fight, and fun. Our goal is to make delicious low-sugar dark chocolate that helps reduce America’s sugar intake while building a company based on the principles that our mom has lived throughout her life.
The average American consumes 77 grams of sugar a day, 2-3 times the recommended amount. We are on a mission to reduce Americans’ sugar intake by 50%.
What You’ll Do:
- The Director of Marketing is responsible for retail velocities in all our retail partners
- Develop, design, and execute the marketing strategy and tactics to build our brand with target consumers by increasing our base sales volume
- Lead & execute strategy for influencers and affiliates
- Build our field marketing team while being the boots on the ground at events
- Manage and improve in-store sampling and all sampling events by tracking ROI
- Collaborate with leadership on marketing messaging and positioning
- Lead strategy and oversee execution on all social platforms
- Increase effectiveness on all e-commerce platforms including; Instacart, Target, Walmart, Amazon, and others
Who You Are:
You are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to be a part of the foundation of a company. You would love to help build one of the hottest brands in the chocolate world. You are confident in your proven ability to drive retail velocities and build a loyal love group and turn them into brand advocates. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are a self-starter, and you love being your own boss. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment and the idea of being the boots on the ground for a high-growth company gets you fired up!
- 4+ years of retailer marketing experience working with retailers across all channels to grow and drive velocities for a new brand
- Proficient with Power Point, Excel, Amazon, Shopify, Instacart, Target, Walmart.com and all social platforms
- Creative while results driven: ability to analyze retailer data to understand ROI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Love: a love for people and desire to make the world a better & healthier place
- Optimistic: a can-do attitude even when there is not a clear and possible outcome
- Be your own boss: self-motivated to prioritize while coming up with new ideas
- Entrepreneurial Minded: we are a team of individuals who are constantly learning how to be better at what they do
- Aggressiveness: moves quickly with a sense of urgency and follows through on verbal and written agreements
- Collaborative: willing to listen and work in a collaborative spirit with the team
- Candid: ability to receive feedback and clearly provide feedback to team members
- Chocolate lover!