Why You Are Excited About The Role
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage a team of up to 15 Member Support Specialists
- Track individual-level KPIs and hold team members accountable to performance expectations
- Conduct weekly 1:1s and quality reviews for all team members and provide tangible feedback
- Conduct interviews and support hiring efforts as we grow
- Onboard and train new Member Support Specialists
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to improve Member Support tools and workflows
- Keep the team engaged, motivated, and have some fun!
Why We Are Excited About You
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families.
- 3+ years managerial experience, behavioral health / healthcare / customer service experience preferred
- Comfort with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and able to pivot with shifting priorities
- Proven ability to drive measurable results
- Ability to identify a problem, suggest alternatives, and execute a solution
- Technical proficiency (experience with Google Apps/Mac is a plus)
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Malpractice
- Time Off: Holidays, Flexible PTO, Sick Days, Parental Leave
- Financial Wellness: 401k, Stock Options
- Stipends/Reimbursements: Learning and Development, Health & Wellness, Home Office
- Community & Perks: Remote First Workforce, Collaborative culture, Company Meditations, & Group Workouts
At Brightline we have built a total rewards philosophy that includes fair, equitable, competitive, geo-based compensation that is performance and potential based. Our strategy is based on robust market research, including external advisory specializing in national compensation, and thoughtful input from every level of our organization. It is a combination of a cash salary, equity, benefits, wellbeing, and opportunity. In compliance with the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this role is $77,000 – $100,000.
Our Commitment to Building a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Workforce
At Brightline, we believe that Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging are essential to the foundation that we build our mission upon. We are compelled to build a future where all families can access inclusive, high-quality care. We are committed to creating an environment that encourages our employees to show up authentically, reach their highest potential, and have an equal opportunity to thrive. We are committed to systematically evaluating and improving our inherent beliefs, observed behaviors, structures, and systems. We are committed to ensuring that every employee, candidate, client, and family we serve is valued and respected.
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $215M in funding from leading investors, including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.