Our client is looking for a National Account Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for representing and promoting the product portfolio to targeted customers. This role will provide technical product and procedure expertise, as well as competitive product differentiation.
· Formulates business strategies for accounts to support market sales and growth.
· Create, record, and steer the buying process by employing a strategic account plan that engages stakeholders and buyers in the growth of accounts.
· Engage potential customers through outreach, convey the clinical and patient outcome advantages, present product details, and formulate proposals and quotations adhering to company standards.
· Skillfully illustrate both the indirect and direct expenses linked with the product lineup.
· Forge relationships with clients through a collaborative team-based sales approach to cultivate and finalize accounts.
· Maintain consistent communication with the executive-level account team, ensuring a seamless transition from installation to sustained customer contentment with the product.
· Supervise existing contracts to guarantee adherence to all specified terms and conditions.
· Negotiate, draft, and execute novel and renewed agreements with prominent businesses.
· Identify avenues to enhance profitability and sales within designated accounts.
· Spot prospects to influence customer enterprises and address organizational concerns, thereby enhancing our comprehensive value proposition.
· Provide precise projections to upper management on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
· Champion the placement of our offerings, unit sales, and consumption in the allocated accounts.
· Participate in formulating sales strategies and orchestrating marketing campaigns.
· Coordinate field-based sales efforts to kickstart the initiation of fresh contract implementations
· Maintain a commitment to ongoing improvement by engaging in company-sponsored and external training.
· Effectively communicate and synchronize customer requirements with Sales Leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience successfully selling capital equipment
- Experience selling at a National level
- Experience driving contracts through GPO/IDN
- Strong business and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to negotiate and sell new products