Located 30 miles north of downtown Dallas, Omni PGA Frisco Resort is the largest resort currently in development in the country. Opening spring 2023, the resort will feature 500 guest rooms and suites, 10 four-bedroom ranch houses, three pools, including an adults-only rooftop infinity pool, a destination spa, Lounge by Top Golf, and over 127,000-square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. An expansive retail and entertainment district will feature dining, shopping and an outdoor stage set to be activated for concerts and outdoor programming. The Resort will become a leading destination for golf providing an unparalleled experience for those who are advanced players, new to the game, and everything in between. The resort will offer 46 holes of golf designed by Beau Welling and Gil Hanse, including two 18-hole championship golf courses, a lighted 10-hole short course, and a lighted two-acre putting green.
Omni PGA Frisco Resort, in partnership with PGA of America and the City of Frisco, will open in spring 2023 as a leading destination resort for meetings and events, leisure travelers and golf enthusiasts, who seek a one-of-a-kind experience. Located 30 miles north of Dallas, the resort will feature 500 luxurious guest rooms, luxurious suites, 10, four-bedroom, modern-Texas ranch homes, and two, 18-hole championship courses designed by Gil Hanse and Beau Welling. Guests will also enjoy a lighted 10-hole short course, a two-acre putting green, Lounge by Topgolf, PGA Frisco Coaching Center, and an entertainment district.
The ideal candidate brings strong leadership, revenue-focused upscale resort experience, with a solid background in group business. If you are a driven, goal oriented, energetic salesperson with a proven track record, then we offer the perfect environment for you to thrive.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of securing in-house group business at a similar sized luxury Resort or Hotel. This individual must have the ability to solicit and secure business from all segments within the Group Market, while maintaining the highest level of rate integrity and revenue capture for the Resort. The applicant must be able to consistently achieve monthly revenue goals, develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications, and complete special projects assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Adhere to all various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Meet or exceed weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals, targets, and initiatives.
- Develop, actively solicit, and map group business accounts per defined territory.
- Maintain a complete database of accounts in defined territories.
- Identify and qualify potential prospects through participating in telemarketing, tradeshows, sales blitzes, and other sales initiatives.
- Maximize outcome of all sales initiatives by following up on leads, following up with clients in-house to identify additional business opportunities and aggressively managing accounts.
- Follow all Group Sales Standards of Operation and policies and procedures (generating and completing all necessary forms, correspondence, etc.).
- Properly convey rate and package information within approved limits to maximize and protect our overall resort revenue yields.
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of The Power of One and Omni Hotels in a professional manner to clients and potential clients at every opportunity.
- Maintain customer relations, GSO relations, trade relations, industry relations and staff relations.
- Promote all Omni Properties and offer information to clients to cross sell the brand, as well and promote other memberships and relationships available for members at participating resorts.
- Work closely with all departments such as Convention Services and Reservation Sales departments to ensure that all details are communicated for to ensure a successful meeting experience.
- Perform other tasks as needed or directed to ensure effective Resort operation.
- 5+ years Group selling experience preferred at a luxury resort or hotel
- Prior experience selling to the Incentive, Insurance and Corporate Group Markets
- Must possess superior presentation skills both written and verbal
- Must be well organized and have excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Delphi/FDC preferred
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include holidays, weekends, and evenings
- Must be able to navigate property when touring site visits through resort
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer – vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to [email protected].