Are you looking for an opportunity that is more than a job? Plant your roots and grow with Clean Earth. Here at Clean Earth, you will have the opportunity for a career in the growing field of environmental sustainability. Clean Earth provides waste solutions to retailers, pharmacies, hospitals, government operations, harbors, manufacturers, and consumers. Clean Earth ensures a cleaner, greener planet for generations to come. You could be part of the solution!
One of Clean Earth’s core values is Employee Care, which means taking care of our employees in a variety of ways. Clean Earth takes great effort to ensure your safety by following all safety protocols and providing the best equipment for your protection. You will also have benefits that include medical, wellness, dental, vision, 401k with match, accident, life, and many other optional plans to protect you and your family. Additionally, we have a strong track record providing opportunities for internal advancement, so you can continue your career growth.
Clean Earth is proud to be a part of Harsco, a global leader in environmental solutions, which was named by Newsweek as one of America’s Most Responsible Companies in 2022.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring the order-to-cash process is executed smoothly, accounting for errors that prevent accurate and timely billing and resolving them using approved SLAs. Communicate effectively with customer experience, operations and billing teams.
- Monitor, review, and manage open orders daily from the escalated open orders report and serve as first point of contact for order escalation in the facility.
- Investigate each escalated open order and respond promptly
- Conduct daily review of order errors with facility managers, which prevented the move into a billable status.
- Monitor and resolve delayed billing cases from the billing delays report daily
- Use system and various reports to ensure orders are received timely, updated accurately, and responsible for keeping a clean book of orders.
- Facilitate communication between Customer Experience and Operations to complete and close Manifest Discrepancy Cases.
- Resolve weight and quantity discrepancies between documentation and order lines.
- Identify continuous improvement ideas and work with BPI team to improve OTC process.
- Track delays and systematically address root causes.
- Escalate SLA and process non-compliance, report weekly to operations manager on individual facility performance and suggest remedial action (e.g., training, management escalations) as needed
- Lead daily standup meetings with operations manager and relevant staff including customer experience, operations and finance on unresolved issues.
- Execute continuous improvement activities at locations to improve OTC process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer experience and operations team to facilitate timely invoicing.
- Use data and analytics to understand and resolve account errors
- Responsible for performing to days-to-invoice standard established for the TSDF. This person will be accountable and empowered to perform to invoicing standards.
- Perform other reasonably related tasks as assigned by management
Basic Required Qualifications
- Associate degree OR 2+ years’ experience in Operations, Customer Experience billing.
- Experience using Salesforce Preview, SPAK and Steriwise
- Experience managing projects or client relation
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple project deliverables
- Ability to effectively work with and influence team members at the TSD and in other departments.
- Experience in hazardous waste industry preferred.
- Ability to use data and anaylytics to understand and resolve errors
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.