- Develop and execute pricing strategies based on product line and business objectives. Analyze market trends and competition to develop pricing strategies that align with company goals and revenue targets.
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape to optimize pricing opportunities
- Monitor pricing performance and adjust strategies as needed to maintain profitability. Adjust prices based on market demand and product lifecycle stage
- Conduct cost analysis and support pricing negotiations with suppliers and partners
- Collaborate with sales, products, supply chain, procurement, engineering teams and internal stakeholders to develop pricing proposals and conduct market research.
- Generate reports and presentations on pricing performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and pricing optimization in the supply chain.
- Stay current on industry trends and changes in market dynamics that may impact AMAX’s pricing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in pricing, product management, or related analytical fields. Computing hardware industry
- Ability to analyze complex data and provide meaningful insights
- Knowledge of pricing methodologies and strategies
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Excel, data analysis tools and pricing software solutions.
- Experience in the B2B computing hardware industry.
- Tech-savvy. Demonstrate knowledge in software, hardware, servers, accelerated computing technologies, data storage, and networking.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Disability insurance
We also have a perfect location for all types of commuters: AMAX is located right between I-680 and I-880. Warm Springs/South Fremont Bart station and bus stops are within a 10-minute walking distance. 5 more grocery stores, 6+ coffee/tea places, and numerous restaurants within 1 mile. Feel free to try the delicious fusions or grab your daily groceries after work!
We wouldn’t be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. We are always searching for talented individuals to join the team. As a next-gen solution provider at the heart of Silicon Valley, AMAX employees benefit from a collaborative, fast-paced work environment that features access to the most cutting-edge technology in the IT world. AMAX offers an array of job positions for ambitious minds seeking the opportunity for intellectual and career growth.
For more information about AMAX and our history of award-winning leadership, see our accolades here.
AMAX is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity in our employee population. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.