OnTrac is a values-based, customer-oriented, high-growth, and fast-paced organization composed of caring individuals and focused teams.
Responsibilities, But Are Not Limited To
We are seeking a full-time Regional Manager to assist in leading delivery/distribution operations in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Specifically, the incumbent will:
- Maintain primary responsibility for all operations for a prominent client
- Manage and support a regional group of supervisors and their teams.
- Responsible for standardizing best practices in our branch operations network.
- Manages the budget and operational efficiencies across the regional branches.
- Manages the design, tracking, and execution of warehouse KPI’s (internal and external warehouse).
- Self-motivated to lead projects as needed to address issues in our warehouse network
- Must possess strong analytical skills and working knowledge of logistics within the supply chain
Experience And Education
- Proficiency in business office computing, logistics, and mapping applications
- Bachelors or 5 years of management experience
- Preferred experience in ergonomics, safety, and training
- Be able to create, develop and implement best practices to drive efficiency and accuracy
- Monitor costs and productivity; build a profitable operation
- Provide motivation, training, discipline and development of workforce
- Exceed requirements set forth by both company and client
- Experience in managing and producing costs/profits
- Effective at meeting deadlines
- Strong Distribution Background is a plus
LaserShip, Inc. dba OnTrac Final Mile is an equal opportunity employer