Make an impact
As the area Regional Manager, you will ensure the efficient operation and profitability of the properties within a portfolio under the direction of the VP. You will do this by directing the implementation of all policies, objectives, and activities for multi-family assets.
- Establish, train, and lead a strong property management team.
- Maintain positive relationships with regulatory agencies that enhance the Company’s reputation.
- Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy potential.
- Maintain, in coordination with the controller, an effective contract and agency administration LIHTC and other regulatory compliance requirements.
- Manage the long-term financial performance of the properties in your region.
- Manage capital improvement budgets and capital.
- Assist the property manager to identify and implement areas for improvement.
- Enhance customer service through quality resident relationships and owner satisfaction.
- Identify growth opportunities and lead the department to achieve broader Company goals.
- Assure safety practices are used that comply with all company, local, city, state, and federal guidelines.
- A track record of success and performance
- High-performance expectations of self and others
- Demonstrated budgeting skills and the ability to read and analyze profit and loss reports.
- Leadership experience with the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner.
- Current knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local housing industry laws and regulations
- Ability to perform in a busy, changing, multi-tasking work environment.
- Ability to travel frequently to multiple states within the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
What you can be part of
Bridge Property Management has assembled a team of successful, highly qualified, and motivated professionals with extensive experience in the markets they oversee. This team has broad investment property and asset management experience in multi-family communities, and we fully embrace our motto of Expect the Exceptional. As we continue to grow and maintain our reputation, we work hard to ensure our teams are engaged, provide development and opportunities for growth, and enjoy a fun and teamwork-focused environment.
Salary range $90,000-$110,000 yearly