Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our client’s brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Junior Sales Representatives and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
About our Team:
A supportive team atmosphere has always been a critical driver of Greenlining Management success. Our company culture is supportive and cohesive; we share a competitive mindset. We host weekly team get-togethers, quarterly volunteer events, and charity involvement, to name just a few of our team-building ventures. Our team functions also reinforce the open communication that has made us successful. We get more comfortable with each other every time we venture away from our work roles. Coming to the office is more like spending time with close friends. It’s a positive atmosphere in which we all support each other.
Junior Sales Associate Primary Duties:
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting, and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure campaign success.
- Works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by the targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
Powered by JazzHR