Where we lead, others follow. For more than 160 years, we’ve used the strength of our brands to lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great brands: Levi’s®, Dockers®, Denizen®, Signature by Levi Strauss & Co.™ and Beyond Yoga.
We are hiring a Sales Associate Account Manager to support a 4-P strategy (Product, Price, Place and Promotion) managing accounts in the Farm & Outdoor channel. This position’s primary role is to manage a segment of accounts and contribute to the achievement of sustained, profitable and brand-enhancing growth for the Levi’s® Brand. You will report to the Senior Account Manager and will be based remotely in the US.
- Support Senior Account Manager and Account Manager with executing sales functions as needed, but remaining focused on driving growth for your owned account base
- Ensure samples are managed to support customer commercial and advertising needs
- Manage all size scales and other information in SAP to ensure on-time deliveries, and to reduce and resolve charge backs
- Manage account responsibilities including assortment planning and order processing
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external partners
- Provide in-depth analytics and planning to achieve optimal growth in account base
- Provide accurate forecasts by month to achieve annual shipping targets
- Resolve customer order issues in collaboration with customers and company partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience directly related to sales or merchandising within a wholesale apparel business
- Previous experience working with farm & ranch retailers preferred but not required
- A general understanding of the farm & ranch consumer and lifestyle
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically: pivot tables, vlookups, and formulas
- Experience pulling and analyzing weekly sales reports
- Ability to review high volumes of sales data with accuracy
- Strong skills communicating with internal and external partners at all levels both verbally and written
- Desire to collaborate and work as part of a team
- 35% travel required
The expected starting salary range for this role is $57,500- $90,500. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range based on the location of the role. The amount a particular employee will earn within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, experience, skills, performance and business needs.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&Co.) offers a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, incentive plans, and a wide array of benefits designed to help you and your family stay healthy, meet your financial goals, and balance the demands of your work and personal life. Available benefits vary depending upon the specifics of the role; details relating to a specific role will be made available upon request.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, benefits or other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Here’s a Small Snapshot
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we’ve got you covered.
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandise
- Paid Family Leave
Levi Strauss & Co. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Minorities, females, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.
Remote – USA
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.