***100% onsite position***
***Spanish bilingual preferred***
The Sales Coordinator provides support to the sales team and is the point of reference for colleagues and customers, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information. This role is the main liaison for coordinating events, shows, marketing with software and maintaining sales records.
- Provides customer sales support, directly and with account managers which may include entering project requests, formal quotes, and new order entry.
- Lead for all special events (food shows, customer visits, etc.…). Lead for signup, product samples, coordination of logistics, assist with setup / presentation, etc.…
- Assists / prepares correspondence, presentations, monthly reports.
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer issues and assist sales team with key initiatives.
- Orders sales and marketing supplies.
- Makes travel and other arrangements, purchase supplies for office.
- Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner while still maintaining professional and respectful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- May prospect and develop new accounts through lead follow-up and managed select accounts as required.
- Coordinates sales projects. Is the primary and key liaison between Sales Department, Manufacturing, and Customers.
- All employees at all levels are responsible for following all USDA, FDA, and company policies and GMPs on food safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in sales CRM, highly preferred.
- Proficient with e-mail campaigns leveraging service provider – Constant Contact (Develop, and Process).
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) knowledge / experience a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective team player.
- EDI Data Entry Experience a plus.
- MUST HAVE A CAN DO ATTITUTUDE!
Education and Other Requirements
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent plus 6 years’ experience directly supporting a field sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field and 3 years experience directly supporting a field sales team.
- Food manufacturing sales support experience, preferred.
- Stable work history.