Summary Of Position
ePac Flexible Packaging is a global flexible packaging company with locations across the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Indonesia. Built on break-through digital technologies, ePac is at the crossroads of advanced technology and manufacturing. As a start-up in 2016, ePac began with a focus on helping small and medium sized brands compete with great packaging, and today serves thousands of brands of all sizes. In all corners of the world ePac operates, the company strives to serve the communities in which we reside and contribute to the creation of a more sustainable, circular economy.
Summary Of Position
The Sales Director, in partnership with the VP of Operations and VP of Sales – North America, creates, implements & executes the businesses regional sales strategy, in alignment with the business’s objectives.
The salary range for this full-time position ranges from $75,000 – $90,000+ depending on skills and experience.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Strategize and implement vision for achieving the expected quarter-over-quarter sales growth targets in the region in line with the budgeted business growth plans and increased operational capabilities.
- Create, lead and manage the sales team to ensure the correct and efficient communication of ePac’s Key Value Proposition to its customers.
- Provides analytics to support the breakdown of sales objectives by creating a clear and fair sales plan and territory assignments for the team in support of the Regional objectives.
- Develops and implements sales training techniques to help tackle price point challenges, and an efficient closing process.
- Conducts joint-customer visits to support the sales process, identify potential hurdles, and develop the team’s skills.
- Identify hiring needs, selects, and train new salespeople, while drawing on the ePac Global team to support and guide the process.
- Coaches and mentors the Sales Team into successful team players – customer facing as well as internally facing.
- Manages performance of the assigned sales team by monitoring and measuring weekly performance metrics: ensure sales teams know the data, where to access data and how they are being measured.
- Work with the global marketing team to analyze and highlight regional market trends and market segments needs and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Ensure the proper utilization of Salesforce to record activities, monitoring order trends, and efficiently communicating sales data.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to create relationships across multiple departments and/or multiple contacts at our customers on Sales Support Services, quality, product performance, contingency planning and other.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to forecast increases or decreases in specific material requirements based on ongoing conversations with customers.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Team Building Involvement with Sales
- Manage late customer AR, and enforce ePac policy on same
- Contribute regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Prepare and complete action plans; resolve problems; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
Non-essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Could be asked to support other parts of the business as needed
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven work experience as a Sales Leader (previous Director of Sales responsibility preferred) or similar senior sales role
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI, KPIs)
- Strong understanding and day-to-day use of CRM software (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Ability to build, lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentation skills required
- Relationship building and Team Player
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Sales, Business Development, Management or related field)
- Proven experience in Sales and Managing, Leading Teams
- Flexible Packaging sales experience preferred
- Basic accounting skills required and fluency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Familiarity with G Suite tool kit
- Excellent attention to detail
- Superior motivational and communication skills
- Ability to read, generate reports and market analyses
- Travel required, up to 50%
- ePac is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR