Locl is a leading location listing management platform designed to automate and elevate maps and listing search visibility and in-store conversions. Locl provides services directly to SMB’s and partners with SAAS providers, Payment Services Providers, DMO’s, CVB’s and Agencies to distribute its value added services.
Locl is seeking a dynamic Sales Executive with a strong foundation in marketing, marketing tech, and SAAS sales. This role will focus on closing deals and partnerships within our key verticals; marketing agencies, payment service providers, mar-tech platforms, and travel DMO/CVB’s. This positions will be responsible for closing net new business on an already full pipeline of qualified leads and thinking outside the norm to close new deals. Sales rigor, style, and Hubspot pipeline cleanliness are key to success at Locl.
- Manage and cultivate named accounts, ensuring long-term client retention and satisfaction.
- Drive the sales process from lead generation to closure.
- Engage with verticals including agencies, marketing SAAS providers, DMOs, and CVBs.
- Maintain pipeline and deals in HubSpot for CRM, sales tracking, and reporting purposes.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing and support teams to refine product offerings.
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Maintain an updated understanding of industry trends, competitor products, and emerging technologies.
- Present, demo, and communicate Locl professionally and visually by utilizing and building compelling and relevant presentations.
- Proven track record in marketing, marketing tech, and SAAS sales.
- Proficiency with HubSpot or similar CRM platforms.
- Strong understanding of Mar-Tech value propositions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive mindset with the ability to work autonomously. Your quota is your boss.
- 3 years of relevant SaaS sales experience.
Competitive base salary with uncapped sales compensation.
Locl Core Values:
As a team, we strive to approach every opportunity, every challenge, and every conversation with our core values top of mind:
- Respect: We treat ALL those we interact with respectfully: customers, partners, collaborators — and respect the Mission that our work pursues.
- Leadership: We must lead our partners, customers, and colleagues towards success. Leaders earn the trust of those who follow them.
- Growth: Always be learning, always be growing — as people and professionals. Growth is achieved by our efforts and excellence.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to this standard because we do not take life and our purpose for granted.
- Make a Positive Impact: Our actions must create demonstrable value. The value we create determines our growth.
- Salary with uncapped commission structure.
- Equity potential
- Opportunity for career growth within a growing company.
- Career mentorship.
- Health and dental insurance.
- Remote Work
- Flexible PTO