Role : Sales Leader /Business Development -Payments/Financial Services
Work Location : Atlanta GA OR Charlotte NC
Years of Experience: 18+ years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree / MBA – Preferred
- To lead growth expansion and lead generation activities with customers at Industry/Regional Senior leadership level
- Lead the strategy, business development, partnerships and strategic initiatives with focus on new payments business, through innovation, agile product development and FinTech partnerships
- Identify market potential by qualifying business within the existing accounts and generate leads (“hunting”) and identify new opportunities with the existing accounts
- Leverage past relationships and references towards lead generation
- Opportunity Identification and ownership; validation and qualification of those opportunities through the solution-driven processes
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account stakeholders, including CXO level relationships; explaining the service offerings; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new service lines and offerings.
- Generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new services, solutions and services.
- Work with customer and marketing to position co-branded case studies, podcasts, speaking opportunities
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive services and reactions from accounts and industry leaders
- Recommend new service offerings by evaluating current results and identifying needs to be filled.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Desired Profile :
- A hunter profile with minimum 15-20 years of relevant experience last 5 years of experience selling payment solutions
- Extraordinary team leadership, high-energy sales execution, strong problem-solving skills and willing to work in an ambiguous environment
- Exhibit exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence and outstanding judgment.
- Able to devise and articulate a unique and compelling value proposition, so that customer decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship with Mphasis corporation
- Ability to build active relationships across Mphasis’ organization with key stakeholders such as delivery, consulting, senior management, practice-units, external vendors/partners, third-party advisors etc.
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
For more information about Mphasis, please log onto www.mphasis.com