At Duck Camp, we’re on a mission to change the (hunting and fishing) world. Working with us means you will add to a culture that attracts and retains dynamic people. We’re quietly confident and openly humble. We’re inclusive. We think like owners. And we will always walk the walk. Together we will help our customers get outside to chase their hook and bullet pursuits with more confidence. Join us on our journey to create a modern brand that’s built for every cast and every blast.
Duck Camp is seeking a sales leader to manage our expanding Corporate channel with strategic planning and focused partnerships. In addition, this role will also manage the relationship with key accounts and execute a consistent brand vision that ensures the Duck Camp experience in large format retailers.
- Owning the relationship with all Corporate Customers.
- Crafting competitive seasonal sales programs that support product launches, increase market share and inventory turns for their channels.
- Negotiating terms of sales and agreements and closing sales with corporate customers.
- Designing and implementing forecasting process for Key Accounts & Corporate sales channels.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Ensuring sales reports are generated and distributed to the Director of Sales and executive leadership team in a timely manner.
- Identifying new tools or processes to lead to more efficient and accurate reporting.
- Working closely with Marketing and Product on assets required to support sales channels.
- Develops seasonal strategy for trade shows within the Corporate sales channel.
- Collaborates with CX and Wholesale Coordinator to ensure best-in-class business operations and retail support.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing and growing Key Accounts and/or Corporate relationships in the outdoor or hunt/fish industry required – ideally in soft-goods and/or apparel product categories
- Strong background with B2B business platforms such as NuOrder, Elastic, In8Suite, etc.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and very detail-oriented
- An entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with building a disruptive business
- A love for the outdoors
This position requires nationwide travel up to 25% of the time on average. Ideally this position will be based out of the Austin, Texas area but we are open to considering remote or hybrid candidates.
Duck Camp has been built by an unselfish team that works and plays hard. We are committed to building an honest, open and communicative culture that allows us to work above and below each other so we can create unique products and experiences for our customers. We celebrate unlimited vacation, a relaxed work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, awesome coworkers, and plenty of dogs.