Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Calling all fellow slushie junkies, Frazil fans, and frozen beverage connoisseurs!
Freezing Point is the fastest growing frozen beverage company in the US and the makers of Frazil, 100% Juice Frazil, and Café Tango! The Frazil Sales Team is looking for their newest Regional Sales Manager to build Frazil & Cafe Tango business outside traditional convenience store channels. If you are a tireless relationship builder, passionate about collaboration (internally and externally), and someone who loves the challenge of creating new business…we may be the perfect team for you!
Traditionally, the Freezing Point sales team partners directly with distributors and chains to bring individual convenience stores and gas stations into the Frazil or Café Tango program. These traditional channels have created record-setting business and continue to grow exponentially.
The next phase of growth includes a renewed focus on building business in non-traditional spaces including move theaters, family fun centers, bowling alleys, etc. The Regional Sales Manager for Strategic Channels will be a key player in expanding the Frazil brand. This is a rare opportunity to build out a new line of business in addition to managing a strong, existing foundation.
No day at Frazil is the same and this role is no exception. While much of your first year will include establishing our Strategic Channel funnel, other day-to-day work will include:
- Expanding the Frazil brand outside traditional C-Store clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing strategic channel clients while focusing on continued growth and the acquisition of new clients.
- Meeting national sales goals and target new placements.
- Providing onsite and virtual sales presentations to potential clients.
- Serving as the direct point of contact for regional clients, including senior-level client staff and executive teams.
- Partnering closely with distributors, broker partners, and convenience stores to complete the closing of new business.
- Partnering closely with the Sales Operations team in onboarding new or expanded business while serving as their key out-of-office liaison.
- Managing and attending tradeshows within your assigned book of business.
- Monitoring regional and industry trends to identify new opportunities for growth within your areas of business and providing updates and reporting to the Freezing Point senior leadership team.
- Working closely with internal groups including service, performance management, logistics, and marketing.
- Completing all administrative work associated with the Sales cycle including CRM system updates, notation, contract management, call backs, etc.
Skills, Knowledge, And Expertise
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 5+ years in B2B sales, preferably in the convenience store or F&B space.
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals, with the data to prove it.
- Advanced experience with sales technology including: building and maintaining power point presentations, managing a sales CRM, and working with large data sets in Excel.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience selling within the F&B space. However, thriving at Freezing Point has less to do with the industry you’ve sold in, and more to do with the type of person you are. If the following describes you, we encourage you to apply!
- You have exceptional communication and follow-up. You are a natural born communicator and are comfortable communicating in writing, over the phone, and in person. You communicate well under pressure and have experience navigating high-stakes conversations that have direct implications to budget, customer experience, or contract success.
- You are a relationship builder, both internally and externally. You build rapport through active listening, professionalism, and execution. You know that the success of any B2B relationship hinges on delivering as promised.
- You are a strong team player with a collaborative work style. You empathize before you criticize and always look to find the common ground. You give and receive feedback well. You contribute through sharing ideas but are more focused on the success of the overall team than ego.
- You have a proven system to manage your time. This isn’t your first rodeo. You know your individual work style and have honed your ability to prioritize and triage. You consistently deliver and know when to ask for help. You are a master of follow through.
- You have a passion for details. You are energized by accuracy and enjoy a healthy balance of task-based work and organic, nuanced relationship management. You are capable of managing lots of “little things” while maintaining accuracy and output.
- You are data driven. You use data to direct your work with an eye for efficiency and value-added efforts. Metrics are motivating and you even enjoy some healthy competition now and then.
This role requires regular travel up to 75%. Candidates must be based in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Our sales team enjoys a full benefits package include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Supplemental Insurance, Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401k.