We are looking for a well-rounded Sales Operations team member to assist the OxBlue Sales team through a wide variety of tasks including managing correspondence, orders, accounts, and schedules, as well as coordinating with other departments.
As Sales Operations you would:
- Process new sales leads/orders
- Manage the correspondence between the Sales team and clients
- Monitor customer accounts
- Answer calls as a backup for reception
- Update customers/vendor itineraries for scheduling and delivery of our cameras
- Coordinate new orders/relocations with the client support team
- Communicate with clients using high standards of professional phone and email communication
- Proactive research for new lead generation
- Use Illustrator to visually communicate proposed equipment layouts to clients as a part of the sales process
- 1 year of hands-on administrative experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional level of motivation, energy, and drive
- Possess a work ethic that sets a strong example
- Proficiency with email, voicemail, MS Office
- Accountability: The successful candidate will be someone who delivers on his or her promises and is comfortable being held to high standards
- Illustrator experience
- CRM experience is a plus
- Use of advanced excel
- Health insurance paid 100% for employee and 50% for family
- Dental insurance paid 100% for employee
- 401k with company match
- A fun work environment: casual dress, free snacks, complimentary massages, and great parties
- Investment in your professional development with internal promotions, continuing education, and tuition reimbursement
- Paid sabbatical program: 4 weeks every 5 years
- An award-winning culture recognized for its high level of employee satisfaction
- Long-term disability paid 100% for employee
- Paid Parental leave
The above summary of benefits is subject to change, is for informational purposes only, and does not create any contract rights to benefits.
If you have what it takes and are looking for a company committed to the success of its clients and its people, we want to hear from you.
Diversity and Inclusion are important to Oxblue. We value the diversity of thought that comes with working with people from varied backgrounds. Our continuous improvement and ability to serve our customers depend on creating a workplace that brings out the best in everyone. That’s why we are committed to continuing to create an atmosphere of positivity, happiness, and inclusion.