We have intentionally cultivated steady growth focused on being approachable and helpful to our dearly valued clients and closely cared-for employees. M&S people simply “care hard”, and this reflects in our work products, our interactions, and our culture.
Job Summary: M&S is hiring a sales representative to sell our consulting services.
- Present, promote and sell M&S services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Create and reach out to customer leads through prospecting
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Keep CRM up to date with lead and opportunity status and any sales activities
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Experience using CRM systems
- Familiarity with sales of services
- Self-motivated and able to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to extract and understand client needs through interactive discussions
- Experience developing customized messages and solutions based on identified needs
- This is a fully-remote position.
- M&S Consulting proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law
Powered by JazzHR