Senior Account Executive position
Our client seeks an experienced Senior Account Executive to drive sales with Wholesale Accounts customers within the region. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, consistently striving to meet and exceed sales quotas, and adept at managing both new and existing accounts.
- Report directly to the VP of Sales in a role focused on both new and existing Wholesale accounts.
- Participate in sales calls with end users, presenting our client’s wholesale product solutions.
- Nurture ongoing relationships within the assigned base of wholesale accounts.
- Engage and secure new wholesale clientele.
- Develop comprehensive profiles capturing buyer relationships within each account.
- Implement both tactical and strategic sales models to cultivate customer growth in both short and long-term perspectives, driving higher revenues and enhancing customer retention.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Utilize the Connectbase platform to optimize quote volumes.
- Assiduously document all activities within CRM tools.
- A minimum of 5 years of wholesale/carrier industry experience is required.
- Exceptional presentation skills are a must.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings provisions.
- An Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Time Off and Holiday benefits.
Salary: USD $135,000.00 gross/year + USD $108,000.00 gross/year commission