The Sr/Account Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day account activities for the Ladies’ Branded division for intimates and sleepwear within Delta Galil. This person will ensure we are achieving profitable sales and providing service efforts for their line. This position is responsible for developing effective customer relationships at all levels. The Account Executive will possess in-depth knowledge of the intimate and sleepwear industry and work with a cross-functional team of associates specifically with production and planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help develop and execute sales plan to expand business. Monitor and make adjustments to the plan when necessary, with a focus on profitability and limiting inventory risk
- Ensure that the brand is maintaining a high level of service in all functional areas of alignment with Customer
- Coordinate across multiple areas including Planning and Production
- Properly communicate and manage all business changes with customer accounts and/or team – This includes but is not limited to, special customer requests, promotional commitments, conflict resolution, and additional service needs
- Develop an intimate knowledge of products, culture, and business processes in order to serve the customer with a focus on quality merchandise
- Maintain an advanced understanding of the marketplace through conversations, retail pricing, assortment surveys, feature ad tracking, and market visits
- Develop a strategy to generate profitable new business opportunities and recommend solutions to overcome challenges
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of Sales experience (major retailer and specialty store experience in the intimates/sleepwear industry)
- Comfortable with customer selling reports/analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong project planning skills and project management skills
- Required strong organization skills and strong in all MS Office products (Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to bring innovation
- Ability to travel
NYC PAY RANGE: 75 – 100K