Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to support the US market. This person will cultivate strong relationships with our new and existing clients and assist them in strategizing and planning digital marketing campaigns to meet their goals.
What you’ll do
- Identify key account growth opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet clients’ goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, troubleshooting, budget management, and reporting.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university.
- Experience in working with apps, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms.
- At least 4 years of client facing online advertising experience.
- Successful record of growing accounts by building strong relationship with clients, understanding their goals and recommending best strategies.
- Good at problem-solving and cross-functional collaboration in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the cross-region team.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends, and concepts of Data and AI products.
- Experience managing CPA and CPM marketing campaigns preferred