Gopuff takes pride in creative problem solving and in-person collaborating to make quick and informed decisions. This role will have a hybrid work schedule , where you will be able to showcase your creativity and build strong relationships with teams in a cross functional manner three days a week (Tuesday – Thursday) in our New York hub!
- Establish a deep understanding of the Gopuff app and retail store businesses, internal processes, and overall control label assortment
- Responsible for selecting, pricing and positioning of private label products
- Work with Category Managers in developing category plan and strategies to improve product sales
- Work with Suppliers and Distributor partners to maintain adequate inventory levels on all items across the network
- Monitor performance across multiple classes and locations and use / analyze data to establish go-forward strategies
- Utilize both internal and external data effectively to make smart and educated decisions to drive incremental sales
- Build and maintain assortment strategies contingent with unique territory requirements in mind as it pertains to volume, size, distribution, and local trends
- Conduct comp shop and pricing analysis both nationally and locally to ensure key product lines are represented effectively in all markets and margin targets are met
- Stay updated on category trends and competitive market
- Bachelor’s degree required (Merchandising, Business, or Economics is a plus)
- 3+ Years of experience in Merchandising
- 3+ Years of experience in Alcohol Industry
- Must have a significant knowledge of Merchandising, Financial Planning and overall Supply Chain
- Capable of taking initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Affinity for using research, syndicated data, and consumer specific insights to inform creative and productive decision-making as it pertains to assortment and category management
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines specific to our customer
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Awareness of our current brand and product mix and initial insight to opportunities
- Gopuff pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. The salary range below reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role
- Salary Range: $64,000- $102,600
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
- Gopuff employee discount
- Career growth opportunities
- Internal rewards programs
- Annual performance appraisal and bonus
- Equity program
- Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.