We are looking for Client Relationship Manager for our Fulltime role at Phoenix, AZ || Hybrid. Please have a look at the below job description and provide me your most updated copy of resume at [email protected] or you can call me at (212) 729-6543 Ext 495.
Position: Client Relationship Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ || Hybrid
- The Account Manager is responsible for the overall relationship with customer accounts, as assigned.
- This individual acts as the internal customer advocate in the delivery of all our project’s products and services, working across all departments and with the customer directly, to ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- This role involves the analysis of customer inquiries and managing the inquiry to closure through the established software support processes utilized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential, as well as the ability to optimize resources and expertise from the team while fostering a cooperative spirit.
- This position is responsible for organizing, tracking and prioritizing multiple concurrent tasks involving people from various functional areas.
- Responsible for troubleshooting for use in the area of healthcare claims management.
- In addition, to support the growth of Javelina customers and Company’s HealthCare Services.
Years of experience needed –
- A minimum of 5 years client involvement with a proven record of interacting with clients in a positive, professional, and tactful manner.
- A minimum of 5 years Healthcare claims processing or Healthcare equivalent work experience.
- Understand system interfaces, the import/export of claims, eligibility, providers, accumulators, etc.
- Baseline triaging for all customer submissions.
- Communicate directly with customer to resolve problems.
- Work with other departments to research and resolve customer issues.
- Produce high quality work that is thorough, accurate and timely.
- Accurately maintain records while meeting reporting deadlines.
- Work with internal and external customers including all levels of management.
- Responsible for running and managing customer meetings.
- Detailed business knowledge of Health Plans or TPAs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strict attention to detail and documents approach for others to follow.
- Focuses on needs of customers.
- Capable of clearly explaining complex topics.
- Must have the ability to perform reasoning to enable planning and tracking of complex implementation projects.
- Candidate must live in Arizona (Phoenix Metro Area).
- The Account Manager must have a business or technical college degree or equivalent work experience.
Tanisha Systems Inc., Edison, NJ
Phone: 212-729-6543 Ext # 495
Email: [email protected]