Passion for technology drives us, but it’s innovation that defines us. From design to development and support to management, Neudesic offers decades of experience, proven frameworks and a disciplined approach to quickly deliver reliable, quality solutions that help our customers go to market faster.
What sets us apart from the rest, is an amazing collection of people who live and lead with our core values. We believe that everyone should be Passionate about what they do, Disciplined to the core, Innovative by nature, committed to a Team and conduct themselves with Integrity. If these attributes mean something to you – we’d like to hear from you.
As a seasoned sales leader in the enterprise space, you will be responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients.
Your ability to build rapport with appropriate client executives and stakeholders to understand their business needs – and partner with Neudesic’s regional leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals is key to overall success in this role.
The Senior Enterprise Client Executive is responsible for both identifying and selling to new clients while continuing to develop and grow business with existing clients. The Senior ECE must be able to establish effective rapport with appropriate client executives to understand their needs and work with Neudesic’ s regional leadership team to deliver accurate estimates and proposals.
- 7-10 years of sales experience
- Experience selling Professional Services
- In-depth Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft Ecosystem
- In-depth Knowledge/Experience with Microsoft Channel Partnership
- Strong local market knowledge
- Currently carry a personal quota
- Experience selling to C-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies
- Ability to articulate solutions and their value to IT and business executives
- Experience selling/orchestrating services deal sizes from $100K to Multi-million
- Professional appearance and eager approach to driving towards aggressive goals
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain key relationships within prospect companies
- Will work collaboratively with Neudesic management and delivery teams
- Must have excellent organizational, time management, writing, communication, decision-
making, and presentation skills
Additional Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of standard selling disciplines, specifically Solution Selling.
- Existing knowledge of region with developed relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server product line and/or familiarity with local Microsoft office teams
Come Innovate With Us!
If driving solutions around AI, Bot Technology, IoT, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Science, Cloud Technology Azure, DevOps, CI/CD and Custom Application Development excites you, we want to hear from you!
Neudesic also offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave
- Employee assistance program and other benefits
For Washington, the expected base salary range for this position is between $125,000 and $175,000. The salary range may be different if the successful employee is in a different state. This position is also eligible for performance bonuses. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Accommodations currently remain in effect for Neudesic employees to work remotely, provided that remote work is consistent with the work patterns and requirements of their team’s management and client obligations. Subject to business needs, employees may be required to perform work or attend meetings on-site at a client or Neudesic location.
Neudesic is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Neudesic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Neudesic is an IBM subsidiary which has been acquired by IBM and will be integrated into the IBM organization. Neudesic will be the hiring entity. By proceeding with this application, you understand that Neudesic will share your personal information with other IBM companies involved in your recruitment process, wherever these are located. More Information on how IBM protects your personal information, including the safeguards in case of cross-border data transfer, are available here: https://www.ibm.com/us-en/privacy?lnk=flg-priv-usen