The Product Partnerships team accelerates the growth and innovation of DoorDash’s Marketplace and Platform (Drive, Storefront, Bbot) businesses by sourcing and building new technology partnerships. This team works directly with senior leadership across DoorDash to assess the competitive landscape and make strategic decisions about building, buying, or partnering as we decide how to bring the best suite of services to our merchants
About The Role
We seek a highly entrepreneurial and strategic individual who enjoys rolling their sleeves and building. You will lead B2B partnerships that enhance DoorDash products and services and drive innovation in our go-to market.
You will sit on the Product Partnerships team and report into Head of US Restaurant Product Partnerships.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
- Lead: You will lead deal negotiation and manage partnerships with key strategic partners, including some of the largest companies within the restaurant tech ecosystem
- Strategize: You will help develop the optimal strategy and prioritization to grow our Restaurant business. You will craft quarterly and annual plans that push our business forward and are aligned with our product and go to market capabilities. You will help these teams identify opportunities for enhancing our existing product offering.
- Collaborate: You will advocate internally and externally for solutions that will help our merchants grow their businesses. In addition to working with partners in the restaurant tech ecosystem, you’ll work with a highly cross-functional internal team, including sales, account management, operations, product, marketing, analytics and finance to expand our product portfolio.
- Learn: You will be immersed in the restaurant tech ecosystem and develop a deep understanding of our merchant’s needs and the best ways to go to market and win.
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have 7+ years of experience. You’ve succeeded in high-performance cultures (whether in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience), and you have experience structuring partnerships and leading analysid-driven negotiation processes.
- You crave responsibility and want to help shape the vision and direction of the Company
- You’re equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. You don’t hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but you’re just as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team. No job is beneath you.
- You’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree required
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We’re committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce – people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
The location-specific base salary range for this position is listed below. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Actual compensation within the pay range will be decided based on factors including, but not limited to, skills, prior relevant experience, and specific work location. For roles that are available to be filled remotely, base salary is localized according to employee work location. Please discuss your intended work location with your recruiter for more information.
DoorDash cares about you and your overall well-being, and that’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package, for full-time employees, that includes healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan including an employer match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid time off, paid parental leave, and several paid holidays, among others.
In addition to base salary, the compensation package for this role also includes opportunities for equity grants.
California Pay Range:
New York Pay Range:
Washington Pay Range: