March 25, 2022
As a result of the ongoing growth and expansion of our Service business, Armstrong Fluid Technology is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable HVAC Parts and Service Sales Manager to support our US business. She/He will be responsible for the sale of Genuine Armstrong Parts and full suite of Lifecycle Service offerings (Digital Services, Start-up, Commissioning, Maintenance, Optimization, Upgrades, Retrofits and Training) to owners, contractors and parts dealers in collaboration with our reps and regional sales managers.
This role will report directly to the National Sales Manager, OEM and EU and the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Own and execute service sales strategy and achieve bookings, sales and margin targets.
- Build and manage a funnel of sales opportunities for Lifecycle Services by aligning closely with Regional Sales Managers and Armstrong Representatives
- Collaborate with Key Accounts owners to ensure that Lifecycle Services are integral to the KAM plans for Owners, Armstrong Representatives, Agents, Consulting Engineers, Contractors and other value chain stakeholders
- Collaborate with Regional Field Service Manager to build and manage a network of Armstrong Service Providers (ASP) as a key channel for sales of digital services
- Own key account plans for major ASP. Build call plans and sales activities associated with increasing services sales to or through these accounts.
- Work closely with National Service Delivery Manager to ensure that opportunities identified by technicians are followed through to close
- Lead launch execution of services offers with Offer Managers and Marketing Communications
- Actively participate with Offer Managers to build and enhance service offers based on feedback from customers
- Own and execute parts sales strategy and execution to achieve the top and bottom- line results
- Work closely with Services and Parts Delivery Manager and Regional Sales Managers to ensure that all parts channels, including parts dealers, are managed actively from a stocking standpoint
- Lead collection of local market intelligence to and ensure that national parts execution plan is aligned market feedback
- Must have 3-5 years HVAC experience
- Experience selling HVAC parts, services, or projects.
- Engineering degree is preferred
- Proven track record of developing and managing Key Accounts
- Demonstrated commitment to following sales process
- Excellent initiative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
- Experience with Armstrong offers would be an asset