We’re seeking a cross-functional Sales Support Manager who will provide direct support to the VP of Sales Operations and Marketing. The Sales Support Manager must possess the ability to work with key stakeholders and develop & execute sales plans.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide support to the sales team, including setting targets, implementing sales processes, methodologies and tools that drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners, ensuring their needs are met and driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Build, prioritize and manage multiple sales objectives and projects.
- Act as a proactive liaison between production, finance, and operations to ensure seamless collaboration across organization.
Your Areas Of Knowledge
- Minimum of 3-5 years of previous procurement or category management experience in grocery retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; SAP BusinessOne experience preferred.
- Strategic thinker, proactive problem solver and detail-oriented project management skills
- Proven track record of delivering positive business results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within deadlines.
Some Of The Rewards Of Working Here
- Competitive pay and opportunity for overtime.
- A diverse and inclusive work community and resources to expand your skills and maximize potential.
- Employee benefits including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance and access to Retirement Plans.