Canvas Worldwide dares to be the challenger the ad industry needs. Do you “Challenge the Comfortable?” Then you’ll fit right in here at Canvas.
Named “Most Innovative Agency” by Campaign US, Canvas Worldwide is an independent media agency that provides ingenious solutions for brands looking to challenge the status quo. Our clients include Hyundai, Kia, Genesis, MGM, Starz and McDonald’s (to name a few…).
Our agency cultivates an environment where all are welcome to push outside their comfort zones to solve problems in new ways. We encourage the team to be its best by creating the most positive workplace experience for all. For instance, we outpace the industry on diversity and inclusion AND offer continuous training and workshops for career development. So, if you dare to challenge the comfortable… then keep reading.
Reporting to the Associated Director, Brand Strategy, the Supervisor will take the lead on developing strategic content and identifying insights that inform the overall media recommendation. This is a client-facing role working with both the clients as well as internal teams and external agency partners.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate on media and marketing recommendations using a holistic media approach
- Develop, implement and maintain strategic and integrated client media plans and marketing recommendations
- Build plan options that deliver against objectives
- Focus on details, including having strong data/rationale support recommendations
- Have an intimate knowledge of the client’s brand and product details
- Be proactive: Show interest in constantly learning and growing
- Work collaboratively with multiple groups both internally and externally (client and creative agency)
- Take the lead on working with Analytics and Investment teams
Manage & Mentor
- Represent Canvas Worldwide professionally with clients and industry
- Able to direct team and foster an environment for growth and learning
- Promote an open and supportive working environment where opinions, views, and ideas are welcome and shared
- Provide oversight on junior staff to ensure work is 100% error-free
- High level proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office products as well as planning tools
- Proven ability to drive projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate to internal managers and clients
- Proven ability to maintain strong internal, external, and client relationships
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-7 years of experience in Media Strategy or Planning
- 2+ years mentoring and developing staff
- Occasionally attend offsite meetings (in orange county) with travel throughout the assigned area. Travel 10-25% of the time.
Salary And Benefits
Actual base salary is determined upon factors such as experience, qualifications, training, certifications, and internal equity. The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. Base salary is part of a total rewards package that includes highly competitive benefits like generous medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, commuter benefits, disability and life insurance coverage, 401(k) matching, up to 14 holidays per year, a “Do Good Day,” and unlimited PTO.
Canvas Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CA Applicants: Canvas Worldwide practices Fair Chance Hiring