At Koalafi, we believe in a world where no one has to put an important purchase on hold. That’s why we’re making it easier for more people to pay for big purchases over time.
Over 17,000 retailers rely on us to match their customers to a payment plan clearly and quickly, all while reflecting well on their brand. Their 2M+ customers love us because we provide a flexible way for them to make payments and give them an opportunity to improve their credit.
Our 200+ Koalafi teammates enjoy inspiring and challenging work that accelerates their careers.
About the Opportunity: This role will require travel*
- Prospects new business prospects across the Chicago, IL territory.
- New Business Development
- Meet or exceed established sales budgets, strategic goals, and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and Implement a strategic prospecting plan and provide weekly updates to the Regional Sales Manager
- Implement strategic sales plans to achieve budgeted sales goals and meet company objectives at small to medium sized retailers as well as National Account locations
- Acts as the company’s primary liaison with retail customers
- Delivers sales and training presentations in the retail accounts as well as National Account locations
- Travels through assigned territory and utilizes Salesforce (CRM) for maintaining a touch plan for the retail customers and their key stakeholders
- Prepares a variety of business reports and submits regular expense reports
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Vice President of Sales or the Regional Sales Manager
- Expectations for this role are 80% Hunting New Business and 20% Account Management (Farming)
About You (Required Skills & Experience)
- 3+ years of sales experience is required. Experience selling into the retail space desirable.
- Minimum 2+ years out new business development (sales hunting) required
- The ability to travel up to 50% with overnight travel
- Extensive driving is required for this position. A current driver’s license and reliable transportation is required
Who we are & what we value:
- We focus on what’s most important
- We set clear expectations and deliver
- We embrace challenges to reach our full potential
- We ask, “How can this be better?”
- We move fast together
At Koalafi, you will have a direct impact on our products and help shape the company’s success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits packages to keep you at your best:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 20 PTO days + 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Parental leave (maternal + paternal)
- DEI Associate Engagement Programs